KOOKKAL PART – 2 UNEXPLORED HIDDEN WATERFALLS…









WESTERN GHATS EXPLORER…

KOOKKAL PART – 2

UNEXPLORED HIDDEN WATERFALLS…

In Kodaikanal there are so many adventurous trekking places are there like Mannavanur kilavarai poombarai nattamaipatti and so on

But kookkal is always best for the adventure…

In this post I m gonna show you the most hilarious hidden waterfalls in kookkal village






Once I was reach Kodaikanal at 6am its always way cool place just enjoy the chillness and refresh after that there is a local bus available in kookkal named pazhamputhur (its just the next village of kookkal) around 30 kms from Kodaikanal I reach kookkal in 10am

When I was reached kookkal one of my best brothers kodai mani and bala are ready to take me to that waterfalls

At the start point we all are at top of that mountain the waterfalls is down to the bottom of that mountain it was the dense jungle and curvy path so exiting and thrilling

In the middle of the session we all are facing with wild elephants and then we are going down towards the waterfalls

At last we reached the waterfalls with full force of pure water in ground there is full of peeches

















It was my pleasure to be there with my brothers and I lonely bath this waterfalls more than an hour that’s such a wonderful experience with my brothers and this waterfalls and also the people of kookkal

Comments